At Big Predators Tours, we take the health and safety of our travelers and staff seriously, and are committed to ensuring the health and safety of our guests and staff. We have implemented the following measures in response to the pandemic:
- We follow all guidelines and recommendations from local health authorities and the World Health Organization.
- We provide our staff with personal protective equipment, including face masks and hand sanitizers, to reduce the risk of transmission.
- We encourage travelers to practice social distancing and good hygiene practices, such as washing their hands regularly and wearing masks when required.
- We sanitize all our vehicles and equipment before and after each tour to reduce the risk of transmission.
- We will notify travelers immediately if any member of our staff or fellow travelers develops COVID-19 symptoms during the tour.
- We have flexible cancellation policies in case travelers are unable to join the tour due to COVID-19 related issues.
We are committed to providing a safe and enjoyable travel experience for our customers, and we will continue to monitor the situation closely and adjust our policies as necessary.